You may have heard that we’re opening a new Business Accelerator in Dundee, which launches on Tuesday 5th September in the Flour Mill (Exchange Street), and we’re SUPER-EXCITED!!!
Yes, there is another Business Accelerator in Dundee, which is great news for the City and for you, as you have a choice. Obviously, you know which one we’d rather you worked with 😉
Below are 10 very biased reasons you should apply for our new Business Accelerator in Dundee.
1. We actually know what it’s like to launch, run and grow businesses and we are business owners ourselves.
2. We don’t take ourselves too seriously…but we are absolutely passionate about helping new business owners like you succeed!
3. We have successfully run 7 Business Accelerator Programme over the last 4 years and have helped around 100 Acorns (new businesses). Of those that graduated from the Programme, 70% are still growing and thriving!
?”Acorn helped me find myself” – Scott Burrell, Drums for Life
4. We are not Business Gateway or another public-sector business support agency. We bring energy, passion and practical business skills, gained from actually launching and growing our own businesses.
5. Previous “Acorns” say stuff like this that makes us blush: “Acorn helped me find myself”, “Acorn made me realise that I’m not alone” and “Acorns really built my confidence”.
6. We know running your own business can be lonely so we’re building a real community of new business owners that can help you.
“Acorn made me realise that I’m not alone” – Shahieda Erkamp, Shades of Mocha
7. We don’t boost our egos by buying expensive office equipment or other frivolous items that don’t make a difference to startups. Every penny we spend goes into helping you grow your new business.
8. We like socialising outside of work and also understand there is more to you than just the business person. Pizza and beer?
“Acorns really built my confidence” – David Rundle, Blue Star St Andrews
10. We have 3D printing equipment you can use to rapidly prototype your product ideas.
BONUS: and if you’re not convinced by now, we also have a tablefootball table!
The Acorn Enterprise Business Accelerator Programme is FREE and will launching in Dundee on Tuesday 5th September, running until the end of 2017.
We work with new business owners (0 – 3 years) to develop: confidence, clarity and business skills.
Limited places. Competitive selection process. Starts Tuesday 5th September 2017.
And if we’ve still got your attention, here are 3 blogs to help you on your entrepreneurial journey, whether you apply for the Programme or not: